Friday, April 8, 2011

The Wooden Sky - If I Don't Come Home You'll Know I'm Gone


When I stumbled upon The Wooden Sky a few months ago, I was blown away by If I Don't Come Home You'll Know I'm Gone, their latest album but at this point not new. Regardless, it's a tremendous record that very few people seem to be giving the respect it deserves and I wanted to highlight it here for that reason. It falls in the very broad category of alt-country/folk-rock, full of gorgeous melodies and great songwriting. The vocals are consistently stunning throughout all 13 tracks. These Canadians have flown under the radar for too long. This album is altogether stupendous and well worth a listen. I guarantee you will enjoy it.


The Wooden Sky-"Oh My God (It Still Means A Lot To Me)"

The Wooden Sky-"Oslo"

No comments:

Post a Comment